Sun, Jan 29, 2023, 03:58:27

blarify
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said she does not believe Representative Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) should apologize for her recent suggestion that protesters should “get more confrontational” if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is...
Added 2 Years ago (Monday, Apr 19, 2021, 03:09)
rated 20 times (+20)  (-0) - comments: 7 - hits: 332 - www.yahoo.com

Comments

pentagon
No matter how bad it gets I’m always rich when I go to the dollar store.
(+1) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Thu, Apr 22, 2021, 06:51:01
blarify
And what if that incites a riot? Then should she be impeached?
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Mon, Apr 19, 2021, 03:10:01
Chrischun
I'm a child of God. God is my mommy, my daddy. That's the only thing that'll keep my head up. If I don't remember who I am in him, I'm done.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Tue, Apr 20, 2021, 10:21:01
FactCheck
USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 03:30:01
crapface
I'm Barrack Obama and I approve this message
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 10:33:01
pentagon
The best things in life are free. The rest are too expensive.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 10:54:01
Poppy
If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blanket back to your side. – Stuart Turner
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Years ago, Thu, Apr 22, 2021, 12:51:01

Only registered users can leave comments.

Published By
blarify
Member since Dec 2, 2020
Location: United States
User not following anyone yet.
Latest Comments
pentagon
A life lived with integrity even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come.
pentagon | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:48
peccili
Toxic men can distress women who are rich, poor, beautiful, plain, fat, thin, tall or short. They can make miserable women from any religion, race or culture anywhere in the world.
peccili | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:36
american
Though I love my country, I do not love my countrymen.
american | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:30
FactCheck
It's summertime, lights fade away / It's wintertime, let's make it summer / Don't look down, keep your head up
FactCheck | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:27
american
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of a greater or equal benefit.
american | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:24
american
The real bond of integrity is religious in character, for religion indicates the oneness of the world of humanity.
american | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:18
MichelleW
Undeniable integrity is the absolute supreme quality. Without it, no genuine accomplishment is attainable.
MichelleW | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:12
dapper
During times of war, hatred becomes quite respectable even though it has to masquerade often under the guise of patriotism.
dapper | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:06
crapface
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
crapface | Jan 29, 2023 at 03:03