Wed, Feb 8, 2023, 08:02:51

blarify
Singapore's parliament on Tuesday decriminalized sex between men, but, in a blow to the LGBT community, also amended the constitution to prevent court challenges that in other countries have led to the legalization of same-sex marriage.
Added 3 Months ago (Tuesday, Nov 29, 2022, 11:30)
rated 54 times (+54)  (-0) - comments: 14 - hits: 334 - www.cnn.com

Comments

DannyBoy
Political correctness is as exploitable as any other progressive ideal, but its aim is to stifle the incessant noise of those who flap their careless lips without a thought about those they might offend and why that might be important.
(+1) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Thu, Dec 1, 2022, 06:54:01
PatMall
Integrity has no sliding scale. You either have it or you don't.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 02:42:01
MichelleW
I bet you do the crossword puzzle in ink.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 04:42:01
reggie
Why do they write stories like this?
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 05:12:01
yahooligan
Integrity is doing what is right and truthful, and doing as you say you would do.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 05:24:01
crapface
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 07:15:01
reggie
You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Wed, Nov 30, 2022, 11:21:01
sexybrain
Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through. I said, it's because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Wed, Nov 30, 2022, 11:30:01
patty
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
(+0) (-0) submitted 3 Months ago, Wed, Nov 30, 2022, 03:09:01
idiotboy
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Thu, Dec 1, 2022, 03:24:02
Chrischun
Never "for the sake of peace and quiet" deny your own experience or convictions.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Thu, Dec 1, 2022, 11:00:01
Milkman
The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 12:33:01
DannyBoy
Regain your power, every word that leaves your mouth should breathe love.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 11:57:02
PatMall
We must also look into our feelings of grief and loss. When we accept that everything is constantly changing, when we accept the inevitability that people and animals die, we can deal with pain in a much better fashion.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 05:48:01

Only registered users can leave comments.

Published By
blarify
Member since Dec 2, 2020
Location: United States
User not following anyone yet.
Latest Comments
FactCheck
Though I love my country, I do not love my countrymen.
FactCheck | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:00
reggie
Truthfulness is the main element of character.
reggie | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:39
DonaldTrump
I’m going to stand outside, so if anybody asks for me, I’m outstanding.
DonaldTrump | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:36
snickerdoo
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
snickerdoo | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:27
peccili
Being in Politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
peccili | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:18
doodooface
Integrity is so perishable in the summer months of success.
doodooface | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:15
thumbsup
If we shouldn’t eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?
thumbsup | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:06
doodooface
I don’t know how to act my age because I’ve never been this old before.
doodooface | Feb 8, 2023 at 07:00