Sun, Mar 3, 2024, 04:16:16

blarify
Prosecutors in Australia have ended high-profile legal action against a former government staffer accused of raping a colleague inside Parliament House, saying a retrial would pose a "significant and unacceptable risk" to the woman's life.
Added 1 Year ago (Thursday, Dec 1, 2022, 10:00)
rated 52 times (+52)  (-0) - comments: 13 - hits: 401 - www.cnn.com

Comments

Poppy
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
(+1) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 08:27:01
sexybrain
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 02:06:01
mrdavis
I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 05:12:01
doodooface
You seem to really know who you are.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 01:48:02
reggie
It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more ‘manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 07:42:01
patty
Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 09:24:01
FactCheck
When people are toxic, they are masters at feigning innocence, of playing the victim, pretending to be less fortunate than others, and claiming that life has treated everyone better than it has treated them.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sat, Dec 3, 2022, 04:39:01
MichelleW
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 02:15:01
yahooligan
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 04:45:01
PatMall
Please come untie me / You're lying right beside me / Don't lie to me / Lying
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 10:03:01
poopface
Join The Army. Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 01:27:01
crapface
It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are... than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 04:24:01
poopface
Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
(+0) (-0) submitted 1 Year ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 08:39:01

Only registered users can leave comments.

Published By
blarify
Member since Dec 2, 2020
Location: United States
User not following anyone yet.
Latest Comments
DannyBoy
Toxic people operate more like a funnel than a waterproof bucket.
DannyBoy | Mar 3, 2024 at 04:06
thumbsup
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
thumbsup | Mar 3, 2024 at 04:00
reggie
Every day is a gift, that’s why they call it the present.
reggie | Mar 3, 2024 at 03:51
holly
Don't assume, ask. Be kind. Tell the truth. Don't say anything you can't stand behind fully. Have integrity. Tell people how you feel.
holly | Mar 3, 2024 at 03:42
american
Politics are almost as exciting as war and quite as dangerous.
american | Mar 3, 2024 at 03:39
holly
Politics is like waking up in the morning. You never know whose head you will find on the pillow.
holly | Mar 3, 2024 at 03:36
DonaldTrump
What is the tallest building in the entire world? The library, because it has so many stories.
DonaldTrump | Mar 3, 2024 at 03:30