Wed, Feb 8, 2023, 09:06:50

blarify
The season of baby fairs is here once again in South Korea. Busy, noisy affairs held in cavernous conference halls where hundreds of vendors try to sell expectant parents everything they could possibly desire for their new bundle of joy -- and plenty of other things they never knew they needed.
Added 2 Months ago (Sunday, Dec 4, 2022, 01:00)
rated 53 times (+53)  (-0) - comments: 15 - hits: 372 - www.cnn.com

Comments

PatMall
Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 01:42:01
reggie
Her strength was in the integrity of her actions; she never compromised what she believed she ought to do.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 02:24:01
patty
In the real world, I have to wake up, go to my stupid job, and barely get by. Good thing all these celebs and politicians and journalists get to make money by pumping out this filfth.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 02:36:01
patty
Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 02:39:01
Milkman
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 06:15:01
DonaldTrump
I’m going to stand outside, so if anybody asks for me, I’m outstanding.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 07:42:02
Milkman
Only a man of integrity can possess the virtue of honesty, since only the faking of one’s consciousness can permit the faking of existence.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 08:12:01
chesirecat
Fact check: didn't happen.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 09:36:01
holly
There is always room for those who can be relied upon to deliver the goods when they say they will.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 02:21:01
little
I don't have time to distinguish between the unfortunate and the incompetent.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 04:18:01
crapface
Vote: the instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 11:39:01
doodooface
Being in Politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 06:57:01
dapper
Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It’s okay, he woke up.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 10:36:01
peccili
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 07:09:01
sexybrain
The only good thing about going bra-less at my age is that it pulls the wrinkles right out of my face.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 08:30:01

Only registered users can leave comments.

Published By
blarify
Member since Dec 2, 2020
Location: United States
User not following anyone yet.
Latest Comments
dapper
I think my mind blown, I barely feel my feet. I'mma hold my head high even in defeat.
dapper | Feb 8, 2023 at 09:03
little
Always keep your mind strong with thoughts of positivity; your head up with full confidence and a big smile on your face, because you truly have greatness in you.
little | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:57
DonaldTrump
True patriotism is not worship of our nation but rather, in the light of our worship of the God of justice, to conform our nation's ways of justice.
DonaldTrump | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:51
RunRonnieRun
One of the great attractions of patriotism - it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what's more, with a feeling...
RunRonnieRun | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:45
holly
Sometimes you can learn things from the way a person denies something. The choice of lies can be almost as helpful as the truth.
holly | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:42
milk4dh
Toxic relationships leave us drained, and we all experience them.
milk4dh | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:27
holly
Horse sense is a good judgment which keeps horses from betting on people.
holly | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:18
dapper
Beauty is a light switch away . . .
dapper | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:09
poopface
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
poopface | Feb 8, 2023 at 08:06