Sun, Feb 5, 2023, 01:24:30

blarify
Former UN Ambassador Andrew Young rode his scooter alongside Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock, Martin Luther King III and a fervent crowd of marchers on a recent Sunday through a southwest Atlanta neighborhood. The group stopped at an early polling location to vote, forming a line with some waiting as long as one hour to cast their ballots.
Added 2 Months ago (Monday, Dec 5, 2022, 07:30)
rated 92 times (+92)  (-0) - comments: 26 - hits: 635 - www.cnn.com

Comments

chesirecat
When a whole nation is roaring patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and the purity of its heart.
(+1) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 11:51:01
FactCheck
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 01:03:01
poopface
Whoever said great things come in small packages hasn’t seen my big screen TV.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 01:51:01
chesirecat
We must also look into our feelings of grief and loss. When we accept that everything is constantly changing, when we accept the inevitability that people and animals die, we can deal with pain in a much better fashion.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 02:54:01
american
You should never give it up never give it up never give it up / Learn to love yourself / That's why u got to keep it up got to keep it up got to keep it up / Keep your head up high yeah
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 05:45:01
MichelleW
As fast as each opportunity presents itself, use it! No matter how tiny an opportunity it may be, use it!
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 05:51:01
doodooface
I don't care.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 07:45:02
FactCheck
Sweet dreams are made of this / Who am I to disagree? / I've traveled the world and the seven seas / Everybody's looking for something / Hold your head up / Keep your head up, moving on
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 08:39:01
snickerdoo
Hanging out with you is always a blast.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 12:00:01
milk4dh
One of the most striking differences between a cat and lie is that a cat has only nine lives.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 04:30:01
PatMall
Where's the beef?
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 04:45:01
Poppy
When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 10:00:01
DannyBoy
A person who has integrity is neither self-deceived nor self-divided.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 10:27:01
reggie
Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right time is impressive.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 11:27:01
Milkman
Keep your head up. It has to get worse before it gets better.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 03:09:01
snickerdoo
I love my computer because all my friends live inside it.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 05:39:01
RunRonnieRun
It is dangerous for a national candidate to say things that people might remember.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 07:00:01
patty
What is light is to the eyes, what air is to be lungs, what love is to the heart, liberty is to be the soul of man.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 07:03:01
RunRonnieRun
I believe we should all pay our tax bill with a smile. I tried, but they wanted cash.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 07:48:01
yahooligan
I didn’t mean to push all your buttons, I was just looking for the mute button.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 09:21:01
dapper
Don't regret the past, just learn from it.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 04:12:01
reggie
A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt as dangerous.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 07:12:01
DonaldTrump
Not saying I hate you, but if your face was on fire and I had a glass of water, I’d drink it.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 11:15:01
Chrischun
A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterward to explain why it didn't happen.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Thu, Dec 8, 2022, 02:15:01
american
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Thu, Dec 8, 2022, 04:30:02
sexybrain
People who try to bring you down everyday aren't important in your life, so you better treat their opinions as such.
(+0) (-0) submitted 2 Months ago, Thu, Dec 8, 2022, 05:00:01

Only registered users can leave comments.

Published By
blarify
Member since Dec 2, 2020
Location: United States
User not following anyone yet.
Latest Comments
holly
Don’t ever stray from yourself, in order to be close to someone that doesn’t have the courtesy to remind you of your worth, or the integrity of a gentleman to walk you home.
holly | Feb 5, 2023 at 01:12
dapper
You seem to really know who you are.
dapper | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:54
Milkman
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Milkman | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:48
idiotboy
I’m not here to judge, I’m just pointing out all the mistakes you’re making.
idiotboy | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:45
pentagon
God heals, and the doctor takes the fees. – Benjamin Franklin
pentagon | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:30
patty
A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
patty | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:18
crapface
It is not my fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
crapface | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:15
milk4dh
What did the blanket say when it fell off the bed? ‘Oh sheet!’
milk4dh | Feb 5, 2023 at 12:00
RunRonnieRun
People living deeply have no fear of death.
RunRonnieRun | Feb 4, 2023 at 11:57